We are very proud of our school uniform. In 2010 the children chose the colours and even designed the logo! The school colours of Green and Gold encourage a sense of belonging. We ask for your co-operation in dressing your children in school uniform every day.
The children are expected to wear:-
- Grey or black trousers/ skirt or pinafore (jogging bottoms are acceptable for nursery children only)
- Gold polo T-shirt (with or without school logo)
- Forest green sweatshirt or cardigan
- Green or yellow gingham dress (summer)/ grey shorts
- Black plain low-heeled shoes or black trainers (no logos)
Children are to wear black shoes or plain black trainers. (We suggest a sensible shoe without a heel for safety). If children need to walk to school in alternative shoes and change on arrival - that will be fine. And in the instance of bad weather, alternative shoes can be worn to walk to school. Teachers will advise if wellies are required for the children to play or work outdoors.
Our PE kit is a white t-shirt and black shorts. Reception children are not required to bring trainers to school initially - the teacher will advise parents when they start doing outdoor PE. When PE is done in the hall children will be barefoot so please advise the class teacher if your child has a verruca. Jewellery must be removed for PE.
Here are the links to the companies who stock our uniform -